8. Feel the delicious spray of one of our misting tents in front of our Main Performing Arts stage. Just don't close your eyes for too long and miss one of many Main Stage performances!
9. Slurp down a Vietnamese iced coffee from one of our Taste of Asia food vendors--or try a less caffeinated Thai iced tea!
10. Drink lots of good old fashioned water! Hydrating people since the beginning of civilization, water works with your body to regulate your internal thermostat. For cold bottles, visit one of our Pepsi booths our two Taste of Asia Food Pavilions, in the Beer Garden, or by the Main Performing Arts stage.
11. When you've been walking around for a long time, take a break under the shade of our Find Zen tent! Enjoy some inner calm AND cool while watching one of our demonstrations on Tai Chi, Qigong, Reiki, and gentle Taoist exercises.
12. Create your own mobile shade with one of these beautiful parasols from the Marketplace (it's cool for guys too)!